Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Holocaust AOW Impressions

   This week we did a gallery walk based of the holocaust. There were lots of different articles this week. There were different point of views, different time periods, and different situations. I learned a lot about the holocaust I was able to learn a lot more about the small details and not just the regular stuff I have already learned. Overall this week really informed me a lot about the holocaust more then ever. 


   This one article that really interested me was Bella's article. They talked about this man named Tomi, he worked in the concentration camps and torture baby's and there mother. He also did experiment on them, which lead to 400,000 deaths.  I also learned that originally we thought there were only 7,000 camps but later found out there was 42,500 camps. This caused researchers to dig deeper into the holocaust finding out more then ever. My favorite articles were Marisa's, Bella's, and Autumn's. I say this because they were all different and were the articles that I felt gave me the most information.    

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you said whose articles you liked best. Not only that, but you gave valuable reasons to why they were, instead of just picking your friends. I also learned a lot about Holocaust that I didn’t really know happened. I also like how you pointed out how the articles were from different time periods. There many about what researchers think nowadays and some of what happened in that past. Overall, great blog.

    ReplyDelete