Sunday, March 15, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflections

    
        The third quarter I feel went by pretty fast. I think its because I am getting ready for the fourth quarter when school starts getting interesting. In nervous because I think fourth quarter is going to go by super fast and before I know it I’m going to be going to high school. Anyway this quarter I feel I have grown greatly in describing details but not dragging on at the same time. In the beginning of the quarter I would go on about a small detail for like a whole paragraph but now I feel like I get strait to the point. One other thing I feel like I improved in is turning my work in on time. In the beginning of the 3rd quarter I would turn my blogs in late but I have been working on managing my time better and turning things in on time. 

          Something that I am proud of that I have done this quarter is I did not have to stay up until 10-11 o-clock doing homework. I have managed my time a lot better this quarter I have learned not to wait for the last day to turn in all my homework. It feels a lot better to not having to be stressing about all this work that I have pilled up to do on the last day. The most challenging part about this quarter was the argumentative section. There was just so much research you had to do and also having to be able to put it all into words without adding your own opinion in the writing. This quarter I feel like I have learned the most out of all the quarters especially in this class.  Due to the new Aow gallery walks I have learned so many things about the world that I probably would have never learned about if it weren’t for the gallery walk. Overall this quarter was by far my favorite in so many ways.     

1 comment:

  1. Hi iʻm Benny S. thanks for the feed back and I am going to fix the errors.

    ReplyDelete