Thursday, February 13, 2014

Two Voice Poem Sophie and John From the Alchemist

Prompt: Two voice Poem
Read: Finish
John                                                                                                                          Sophie
I wish I had your powers
                                                                                                                   I wish I did't have my powers
                                                                       Why      
How could you not want powers their so cool                            
                                                                               They are so annoying I can never focus on anything
But once you get to the witch you can turn your senses off
                                                                                So I will still never be able to live a normal life ever 
Thats why I want powers so we both can be the same and so I can be your brother again 
                                            That also why I dont want my powers I want to be your normal sister again
                                                      We will always be family
I just wish I could pretect you again 
                                                                      I kinda like it this way it makes me feel a lot older then you
                                                                 Ha Ha 
It looks like having powers is fun 
                                                It is when you do a spell it feels like you have all the power in the world
If you could fly man that would be awesome 
                                                                                               No that wouldn't that could be dangerous
Your such a baby you cant handle hight's 
                                                                                       Like your any braver you are scared or spiders
                                                       That was not called for
I miss mom and dad I wonder if they are looking for us yet 
                                                                                                            No they are probably still at work 
what about grandma      
                                                                                                 I dont know she could't reach us anyway
Thats right we lost are phones at the tree 
                                                                                                                                          I cant believe it
What 
                                                                                          All my friends phone numbers where on their  
I know so where mine 
                                                         That stinks
I wonder when we can go home 
                                                   Why would you want to go home it feels nice not having to follow rules 
But is it nice to have a giant man-cat and a giant man-bird chasing you 
                                          Well at least we have a samuri and the most powerful alchemist one are side 
Did you see what they did to Hakate 
                                                                                True but now I have powers to and I can defend you
That's not funny                                          
                                                        You are such a downer I remember when you had a sense of humer  
Well that was when I did not face death every day 
                                                 Whatever once I get my senses under control I might like having powers
You better because I dont want to be hearing complaining everyday 
                                                                         I think we should get to bed we have a big day tomorrow
Wait I want to say one more thing Ha Ha my aura is more rare than yours 
                                                                                                                                  You are so annoying
                                                           Goodnight   
          




4 comments:

  1. This would be great if this is how a chat went down with Josh and Sophie. but Josh is so mad and jealous and mixed up he might make the wrong choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I like how you made it more like a conversation and less like a poem. That is more interesting to me. I also like how you aren't referring as much to certain scenes and you are making it more of a general conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I didn't actually read this book, so I don't entirely know what's going on. This Josh kid is jealous about Sophie's powers and Sophie doesn't even want her powers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post this week! I liked how you made the two characters talk to each other, rather than, telling us their thoughts. It made more entertaining to read. Great poem!

    ReplyDelete