Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Sadness And Confusion

If You Can Not See

One Was Loud With tension
His Words echoed through her
Splintered thoughts
suddenly cornered by confusion
everything seems upside down
can't be happy unless
"her voice trembling"
I hear happiness between them

This theme of this poem is confusion and sadness. Have you ever experienced when friends fight and you just want them to be friends again. Well thats what my character is feeling like. I think this poem describes this because words are used like confusion, tension, can't, and trembling. These word clearly describe the pain and sadness the character is going through. I added the people yelling to represent the friends and then I also added the tear drops to represent the sadness of the character.


No comments:

Post a Comment