Monday, February 24, 2014

Reflective Blog

                   In seventh grade I have done 25 blog posts. I have shown improvement in my grammar and also in details. I used to just right plan bog posts with lots of grammar mistakes but I have now added literary devises and also cut down on spelling mistakes. I would like to work on during 3 and 4 quarter is getting rid of all grammar problems. I would also like to work on my detail and try and explain the book better.

My favorite blog was the Eleventh Plague Spoiler. I liked it because I think I described what happened better than a lot of my blogs. I also liked it because it was one of the blogs where I started cutting down on the grammar mistakes. Another characteristic that  made it on of my favorite blog was that it was about one of my favorite books so it felt really good finishing it and moving on. The only thing I would like to change was the length of it It fells like the blog was to short to fit all the details in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment