Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Aow Impressions Week 26

       This week we had a gallery walk were we all shared articles that we found on the internet that had to do with world events.  The gallery had such a large variety or problems in the world it varied from Abdiel and Isabelle's anti- immigration articles to Jesus's forbidden art article. I was very surprised when I realized how much I don't know about world events. I visited about 12 people and only 2 articles were about the same thing and that is very impressive because I originally thought that a lot of peoples articles would be about the same thing but it was the exact opposite.   

    These are my favorite articles that learned about. The first one was Jesus's forbidden art article I never knew that there was art that is forbidden. It was about the prisoners of the Holocaust drawing pictures of each other so incase they die people will know there identity. It was very emotional because people knew they were going to die and they just wanted people to know who they were when they do die. The second article that I enjoyed was Jenna's article about Jordan helping Japan with Isis. I know a lot about Isis but one thing that I did not know was that Japan needed help from Jordan to save at least one of the two hostages Isis is holding. Also enjoyed Sarai's article about the starting point of Isis and how they make 3 millions dollars a day. These are only some of the world events that I learned about but I did really enjoy the gallery walk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment