Monday, October 20, 2014

Then And Now Book Blog

Prompt:Analyse the difference between my first blog and my last one.

The first difference in noticed between my first blog and the last was the grammar mis spelled words. In my first blog my writing was choppy and had lost of errors but after doing them so long I my writing has gotten a lot better grammar wise. In the beginning of seventh grade I miss spell simple words because I would try and finish quickly. But after a year of doing things I have gotten used to taking my time and trying to go over my final writing.

The second difference is see is that my summaries had gotten more detailed and I have learned to not just add quotes as my evidence or details. My first blog was the bear minimum of what I had to right it was't very interesting and didn't have detail. Now after a year of blogging my details have gotten more in-depth and since I have been writing with more detail my paragraphs have gotten longer and more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment