Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Reflection on the first quarter

        This quarter I have learned about important events that have been happening around the world. I have learned more about Ferguson then I would at home. I learned both sides of the Ferguson story and also came up with my own opinion of what happened that day. I also learned more in detail about what is happening with Ebola. I learned that it started in Africa and has now come over to the US and is now starting to infect American citizens. I have also thought of my own opinions on what we should do with Ebola after researching about it and finding out how other countries are dealing with it.

         My research has also improved this quarter because of all of the topic that we have had to research. My research has gone up causing the product of my projects in any class to go up. I have learned different kinds research techniques  like staying away from websites like wikipedia, ask, and answers.com.  I also have learned to cite my sources which gives better credibility to the websites that I had in my project

   

No comments:

Post a Comment