Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wereworld Rage of Lions : Week of 9/30/13

Prompt: Describe A character you would like to meet
Pages read 1-76


               A character I would like to meet in the rage of lions is Drew. The reason why I would like to meet Drew is because he is very adventurous and very brave. In the book Drew is a young soon to be king that can morph into a wolf if he gets angry or afraid. He has to find his friend Gretchen after getting kid napped by the used to be king Leopold of Lysia before drew over- through him in a battle.

            Drew is brave because  he is going to try and save his friend even though he knows he will be facing his biggest fear king Leopold. Also he will be facing some of Leopolds friends like wererats and the still loyal werelions. Yet he wont go by himself he will be accompanied my his friend Hector a wereboar and so
me other werelords like the werebear the wereshark and others fellow werelords.

                Some questions I would ask Drew would be how does it feel when he forms into a wolf I asked this question because I always her people saying that it is horrible forming into a wolf and some say that there is no pain. Another question I have is why does only silver hurt you and nothing els I ask this question because there has always been different theories of why silver hurts them but never a real solid answer. Some other questions I h
ave are can you completely in control of your transformation and also how long do you live for I asked these questions because I have never herd an answer and that they both interest me.          

  

5 comments:

  1. Cool Blog. I think you used good words to describe the character. I may be interested in reading this book because I read one of the books from this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After last years "Endangered Authors" assembly, I really wanted to read the first book of this series. I like how you linked what you have heard from other people to this book and the transformation. This looks like a great book, I might read this series. Great blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it how you would like to meet him because he is brave and wants to save his fiends. I think I might want to read this book later on in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read this book and had similar questions. Great character description.

    ReplyDelete