Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Giver Week of 11/24/13

Prompt: List the reasons why someone should or should not read this.
Pages Read: 35- 128

This are some reasons why someone should read this book.

1.It has lots of suspense
2.It describes in very good detail
3.It make you think
4.The characters are very interesting
5.It has a good back round and a good story behind the theme
6.It keeps you wanting to read more and more
7.It has lots of twists to it
8.It has some kind of lesson
9.You have to keep reading to figure out the book more.
10.It dose not have a lot of seriousness.
11.It is very interesting different then and is very other books  
12.Is's not really boring and always keeps you on your toes
  

5 comments:

  1. Great post this week! If I was recommending this book to someone I would use most of the reasons that you said. It does have many twists in it and it definitely keeps you on your toes when your reeding. Great post overall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabe,

    Please revamp, this does not fulfill the blogging requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although you need some more detail in your reasons, I think those reasons are wonderful! I especially agree with numbers 3, 5, and 8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the reasons you list. I do not agree with 10 because the whole job and the ceremony is serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the majority of your reasons, you picked out the best reasons to read this book! Though some reasons need to be worded better/have their grammar fixed, I really liked this post!

    ReplyDelete