Monday, May 18, 2015

Final Reflections 9 Questions



 
                                                 Lessons, Memories, Nicest thing
       
           The three most important things that learned from this class is to not wait until the last minuet to do your homework. I did that a couple times and fell behind like that and I was up all night trying to finish it on times. The second things that I learned it actually pay attention during class and don't just goof around the whole time. In the beginning of the year I would always talk during class and I would pay attention so I was really confused when it came to actually doing the assignment. The most important things is that reading is really important to do. Reading can improve your vocabulary and grammar and I did not know this before.  One thing that I will remember even after I leave this school is the time that we had a winter party in are class.We all brought food and candy and ate is all while watching a movie and talking with friends. It is one of those small moments that you will never forget. The nicest things someones has ever done during this year in this class was Abdiel always helping me stay on top of work and other things. Like in the morning he would make sure I did my homework for the class and he would always help we if i was confused about something.

                  What did I teach Mrs. Larson, Biggest Improvement, and Challenging Part

            The one thing that I could think of was teaching Steven how to have fun during class while still paying attention and learning. I tried to let him relax more instead of being so uptight but I also realized that sometimes being uptight is a good things and that it sometimes helps you.  What I improved most in is grammar. In the begging of the year I was terrible at grammar always making the small mistakes which eventually added up into a big problem. I still have lots of room to improve but I have mad a change from the beginning of the year to know.  There have been lots of challenges throughout the year but the most difficult one was the Seaworld/blackfish essay. I say this because you g=had to do research and come up with coiner arguments for your claim which I struggled at. It just pushed me a lot farther then I thought I would and I learned a lot from it.

                            The Best Piece of Writing, My Favorite Book, and Advice

            My most impressive work is the Seaworld/Blackfish essay. It might not be as good as some of the other essays I was impressed on how good of a grade I got. Even though I only got a B I thought it was written well. I had those small mistakes that added up which really hurt my grade but overall the writing I feel was the best I did this year. The best book I read was Maze Runner. It had the excitement and adventure I need in a book for it to be interesting to me. It was one of those books were I couldn't stop reading it and I rarely find a book that does that.I am looking forward to finishing the series.  Some advice I would like to give to the kids coming in next year it stay on top of your work. So many times I feel behind and it was really hard to catch back up. I also recommend to pay attention in class you do not want to get on the teachers bad side. There are so menu more things I would like to warn the next group of kids but that would take way to long to both write and read.



No comments:

Post a Comment