Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tuesdays with Morrie

     So fair Tuesdays With Morrie has been a great book. To be honest when we first started this book I was not that excited about it. I personally am not that fond of these kinds of books I am more interested in the action kind of books. After reading the first 61 pages I have found myself actually enjoying this book. I feel the reason why I like this book more then I thought I would is because the book has some humor in it also. It is not just and emotional book that were they talk about death and emotional things the whole time. Overall I am enjoying this book so far

     I like most other people have a bucket list. A bucket list is basically a list of things that a person wants to accomplish before they die. They are pretty much like goals but the only difference between them is that a bucket list is not really as important as goals. What I am trying to say is that there is no real pressure to accomplish them. I have never maid a bucket list in my life because I don't like thinking about death right now but when you get older it is probably important to have one. I say this because when you get old and you know you are going to die a bucket list can help because it could give them a purpose.  

Bucket List:

  • Travel to a place in every continent
  • Meet my grandchildren  
  • Skydive 
  • drive a Ferrari
  • have a beach house 
  • finish college 
  • pitch on a major league field
  • go to Hawaii 
  • go on a cruise ship
  • go to the tallest building in the world 
  • learn spanish 
  • travel to outer space
  • go skiing 
  • zip lining 
  • have kids 
  • go on a safari 
  • scuba diving 
  • go to the olympics (either watching or participating) 
  • meet a president 
  • become a millionaire
  • get married  




1 comment:

  1. In my opinion I felt that the book wasn't too exciting compared to other novels by Mitch Albom. I noticed that after reading 60 pages it quickly became in my head a book that everyone should read at least once. I find that this novel is unique it combines humor, emotions, and kinds just like the film "Life is Beautiful". There was one goal that caught my eye which is to go to the tallest building which can combine with traveling to United Arab Emirates. Great Blog Post.

    ReplyDelete